Skip to main content

Stealth Hazy - 'Gun Clap'

Stealth Hazy - Gun Clap

I got 80 rounds with a beam on it
riding dirty I'm smoking chronic
top off hear that system pound
808 thats subsonic
I double down quadruple up
straight droppin with no cut
wilt chamberlain on the rebound
and you a fan just starstruck
I keep a burner call me firecrotch
show you how to step up a notch
media mogul like ted turner
I don't see ya in a blindspot
I got women sucking their own titties
a room full and they all pretty
pocket watchers think you bucking
nah I got that chrome with me
I made $4000 in 30 minutes
In 30 minutes i'ma do it again
i was born & raised in public housing
and making moves how we get it in
I'm focused now I'm motivated
level up now graduating
gave my speech then took a bow
look at all this money I'm making

I get money, I get cash, Out here racing I be running up them racks
paper chasing I be gunnin for them stacks
pull up on me all you hear is gun clap this gun clap

I ran through it got another pack
came back then tripled that
pure as snow that non polluted
sippin on some salignac
I made a quarter million in the rap game
back and forth on an airplane
make love to a hater fuck their feelings
gas em up like propane
I get the job done like BDK
bless a mic like td jakes
I'm funky like some underarms
and I'm on D all in ya face
I make moves like i'm kyrie irvin
Ivo Karlovic cause I'm serving
Van Winkle I'm cool as ice
freeze a mic cause I'm cold in person
I hit everything that aim at
resuscitate means bring it back
I keep it live like Larry King
then break it down til it collapses
I'll do anything that I wanna do
including the impossible
next up to bat I'll take a swing
homerun that's my attitude.

I get money, I get cash, Out here racing I be running up them racks
paper chasing I be gunnin for them stacks
pull up on me all you hear is gun clap this gun clap

https://rapmonster.com/StealthHazy

https://twitter.com/HazyStealth

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memphis Rapper Heat aka @HeatDaDon3 - I Wanna

Click to Play: I Wanna As raw as it gets. Heat the rapper turn up the flames on his club banga, 'I Wanna'. Unsigned Rap Artist Promotions http://www.rapmonster.com/profile/HEAT

The Cocabana Series mixtape "She Go"

Fresh Midwest 20 year Old Rapper SiR Roc From Kingston Norf Cak is set to release his new  Solo Internet based mixtape "CocaBana:Cocaine Live" Late March 2013 This Is the Pre-Quel Mixtape For his Up Coming Project Dropping (Unofficially)Titled "VilleGang" With His Label Mates also Cousin TriggDaKidd and FucoBunkin On LiveMixtapes.Com

"I Got My Mind Set" @Adamant_1988 - Body of Work(Mast 2)

Click To Listen: Body Of Work(Mast 2) http://rapmonster.com/track/untitled-track-712 Unsigned Rap Artist http://rapmonster.com/profile/Adamant