Skip to main content

RoGizz - Respect The Shooter (prod by Soultrap Tree


For the 2nd release off his forthcoming collaborative EP with Soultrap aficionado Tree, Rogizz displays his lyrical ability over an upbeat original track produced by Tree that will undoubtedly keep the listener reaching for the rewind button and thoroughly entertained. If you love creative lyricism and clever punchlines, this latest leak from his forthcoming project, The Pimp and the Preacher, will not disappoint. Straight from the house where SoulTrap lives. #Respecttheshooter

follow
@mctreeg
@rogizz

https://soundcloud.com/mctreeg/rogizz-respect-the-shooter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I Got My Mind Set" @Adamant_1988 - Body of Work(Mast 2)

Click To Listen: Body Of Work(Mast 2) http://rapmonster.com/track/untitled-track-712 Unsigned Rap Artist http://rapmonster.com/profile/Adamant

The Cocabana Series mixtape "She Go"

Fresh Midwest 20 year Old Rapper SiR Roc From Kingston Norf Cak is set to release his new  Solo Internet based mixtape "CocaBana:Cocaine Live" Late March 2013 This Is the Pre-Quel Mixtape For his Up Coming Project Dropping (Unofficially)Titled "VilleGang" With His Label Mates also Cousin TriggDaKidd and FucoBunkin On LiveMixtapes.Com

Do It Big With Real Smokesta - I'm From Texas

Check out Real Smokesta - I'm From Texas on RapMonster.com