Skip to main content

RoGizz ft DUBB, TREE & Fatboi Fre$h - If I Should Die (prod by SC)



.RoGizz aka Black Blago "da Gov" promises to deliver the greatest edition to his mixtape catalog thus far. Tentatively titled, "Interview with a Skitzo 2: Perception Is Reality" (IWAS2), this project features a WHO's who of the NEWEST FrontRunners in the Hip-Hop Game: Vinny Cha$e, DUBB, Jose Guapo, TREE, Sean Falyon, Caleb James, St. Millie, Fatboi Fre$h and Big Hus.

Production duties by SC, The Avengerz (YMCMB), Keyzz, DC, Chris Melrose, Toast-187 and Danny Rocktown. Songs mixed and engineered by DC.

The first leak is "If I Should Die" which was mixed & mastered by Mike Kolar at the legendary SoundScape Studio in Chicago...a verbal discourse of the perils from living life on da edge..sound-track designed by SC tha Great. The Struggle between Good vs. Evil, Virtue vs Vice, Love vs. Hate RETURNS...

https://soundcloud.com/rogizz/if-i-should-die-ft-dubb-tree

RoGizz
Web: http://www.rogizz.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/rogizz
Youtube: http://youtube.com/rogizztv

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check Out Hot New Record | GOAT From Chicago’s K-Shawn And Producer Gorilla Boy.

Follow K-Shawn Social Networks  Twitter @iamkshawn Instagram @iamkshawn Tumblr @iamkshawn YouTube @kshawnmusic SoundCloud @kshawnmusic Hot new record from Chicago’s K-Shawn and his longtime producer Gorilla Boy. He’s indeed the GOAT. Free streaming and download available on SoundCloud, iTunes, Apple Music, Spotify, Etc. SoundCloud  https://soundcloud.com/kshawnmusic/k-shawn-goat-prod-by-gorilla-boy Apple Music link https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/goat/1439916427?i=1439916428 Spotify Link https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/goat/1439916427?i=1439916428

Memphis Rapper Heat aka @HeatDaDon3 - I Wanna

Click to Play: I Wanna As raw as it gets. Heat the rapper turn up the flames on his club banga, 'I Wanna'. Unsigned Rap Artist Promotions http://www.rapmonster.com/profile/HEAT

"I Got My Mind Set" @Adamant_1988 - Body of Work(Mast 2)

Click To Listen: Body Of Work(Mast 2) http://rapmonster.com/track/untitled-track-712 Unsigned Rap Artist http://rapmonster.com/profile/Adamant