Skip to main content

Trevor Simpson and The Cataracs "Dagger"

Trevor Simpson and The Cataracs "Dagger"


Trevor Simpson is the resident DJ at Ruby Skye, San Francisco's marquee EDM club and has remix credits to the likes of M.I.A., Dev and Enrique Iglesias, Jason Derulo, and Lady Gaga.

The Cataracs are a multi-platinum group responsible for #1 Billboard pop song "Like a G6" and David Guetta "Sweat" featuring Snoop Dogg. Recent projects include songs with French EDM superstar Martin Solvieg and Icona Pop.

Dagger is the first single from Trevor Simpson's debut ep and will be out on World Town recordings world wide on May 14th .





SoundCloud:
https://soundcloud.com/djtrevorsimpson/trevor-simpson-and-the-1

Web www.DJTrevorSimpson.com 
Twitter.com/DJTrevorSimpson
Facebook.com/DJTrevorSimpson 
Web: www.TheCataracs.com 
Twitter.com/TheCataracs



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do It Big With Real Smokesta - I'm From Texas

Check out Real Smokesta - I'm From Texas on RapMonster.com

Get Your Daily Issue With NY Rapper MzDyzihre - Newspaper

Click To Play: Newspaper   Mz.Dyzihre,  A native of New York grew up on the streets of  Brooklyn.  She has always had a taste for the arts. What sets her a part from other female artist is that her music is relatable and it conveys a message. Mz.Dyzihre currently released her single  Down Low (What You Sippin ?) that is available on iTunes, Spotify, Amazon, and her official website  www.mzdyzihreofficial.com https://rapmonster.com/MzDyzihre_78/advancedmusic/ Unsigned Artist Promotion

Memphis Rapper Heat aka @HeatDaDon3 - I Wanna

Click to Play: I Wanna As raw as it gets. Heat the rapper turn up the flames on his club banga, 'I Wanna'. Unsigned Rap Artist Promotions http://www.rapmonster.com/profile/HEAT