Skip to main content

Soullow Dolo



Soullow is a jack of all trades...reality tv star, husband to Neffe, brother in law to Keyshia Cole, as well as a successful Business man and now he is making things happen for himself in the music industry. 

With his debut track "MOLLY & MARY"...Soullow has turned a lot of heads and is making a buzz with a lot of labels watching him. You be the judge! 




Follow him on Twitter @soullow009 
Follow him on Instagram @soullowdolo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memphis Rapper Heat aka @HeatDaDon3 - I Wanna

Click to Play: I Wanna As raw as it gets. Heat the rapper turn up the flames on his club banga, 'I Wanna'. Unsigned Rap Artist Promotions http://www.rapmonster.com/profile/HEAT

The Cocabana Series mixtape "She Go"

Fresh Midwest 20 year Old Rapper SiR Roc From Kingston Norf Cak is set to release his new  Solo Internet based mixtape "CocaBana:Cocaine Live" Late March 2013 This Is the Pre-Quel Mixtape For his Up Coming Project Dropping (Unofficially)Titled "VilleGang" With His Label Mates also Cousin TriggDaKidd and FucoBunkin On LiveMixtapes.Com

"I Got My Mind Set" @Adamant_1988 - Body of Work(Mast 2)

Click To Listen: Body Of Work(Mast 2) http://rapmonster.com/track/untitled-track-712 Unsigned Rap Artist http://rapmonster.com/profile/Adamant